5 Tips to Make Your Waist Look Smaller
Eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as exercising regularly can help you achieve your desired body shape. But if you just got back from a weeklong holiday aboard a cruise-ship and are now getting stressed out about what you’ll wear to your best friend’s wedding this weekend, don’t panic just yet.
You do not have to go on a crash diet to make your waist look smaller. Here are five tips to consider:
- Color is important. Dark colors can make you look smaller and light colors can make you appear bigger. The best trick is to wear dresses with black cutouts, on the sides and waist area. They will definitely make you look slimmer. If you want to wear a color combination, just make sure that your top is always darker.
- Be careful with prints. Do not wear horizontal stripes as they can make you look fuller. Instead, pick designs with vertical lines to counter effect your figure.
- Use accessories wisely. You can wear wide belts to accentuate your waist or distract people’s attention by wearing brightly colored jewelry or scarves.
- Wear short blazers because they are designed to make you look fit. Short blazers conceal your waist and let the attention flow right onto the lower part of your body.
- Wear high heels because they can make your legs look elongated and your waist smaller. It is even better to wear them in nude colors because the closer the color is to your skin tone, the more natural it would make you look taller.